Student Services

Register here for an Information Session with HDSB Social Workers about Boosting your Mood, Managing Difficult Feelings or Stress Busting.

When to contact your VSS Guidance Counsellor

  • When you are (or your student is) struggling in a course.

  • Course Change / Drop Requests

  • To discuss post-secondary options / pathway planning (Applications / Transcripts go through home school)

  • My Blueprint (this is Home School Specific, but we can assist you)

  • To access supports for academics, learning skills or mental health

When to contact your home school Guidance Counsellor/Department

  • To submit Community Involvement hours

  • To make changes to contact information, address or phone numbers

  • For info about Graduation, Post Secondary Application Process, Scholarships...

  • For info about Speciality Program (SHSM, OYAP, AP., IB..)

  • To submit report cards/transcripts for courses taken outside HDSB

VSS - Counsellors

Sahar Monzavi - Head of Guidance

VSS - Support Staff

Heather Dancyger - Guidance Secretary


Home School Guidance Websites